- Bilge Pumps (5)
- Float Switches (3)
- Pump Switches (1)
- Manual Bilge Pumps (2)
- General Purpose Pumps (14)
- Faucets & Accessories (11)
- Showers & Accessories (17)
- Fresh & Waste Water Tanks (21)
- Marine Toilets & Accessories (15)
- Waste Pumps (1)
- Anti-Vent Loops (1)
- Toilet Sanitizing & Cleaning (3)
- Water & Waste Hoses (4)
- Hose Clamps & Hardware (2)
- Plumbing Plastic Fittings (9)
- Thru-Hull Plastic Fittings (47)
- Thru-Hull ΙΝΟΧ Fittings (4)
- Lever, Ball & Safety Valves (3)
- Hydraulic Filters (3)
- Vents & Blinds (30)
- Thru-Hull Brass Fittings (1)
- Boat Ventillation Systems (1)
Marine Manual Toilet LT-0 & LT-1
The LT-0 and LT-I Toilets are especially designed for long term use. They are available in two sizes: compact (LT-0) and regular (LT-I).
The LT-0 and LT-I Toilets are especially designed for long term use. They are available in two sizes: compact (LT-0) and regular (LT-I). Both can be easily installed above or below the waterline. If they are installed below the waterline, it is necessary to use an anti-siphon loop to prevent water inflow into the interior.
Furthermore, these toilets can be installed with the pump either at the right or the left side of the porcelain bowl. The valves have been designed for a longer and more reliable service life.
The drain plug has been designed with a quick fit locking mechanism for easier and more effective drainage of the toilets.
All parts are made of corrosionresistant materials.
Items / Versions
|11412||Marine Manual Toilet LT-I||470(mm)||360(mm)||450(mm)|
|11510||Marine Manual Toilet LT-0||430(mm)||330(mm)||400(mm)|